Dear Parents/Guardians and Students,
Welcome to Physical Education. I would like to take this opportunity to review my classroom expectations so that this will be a rewarding school year for all of us.
1. Come prepared. Wear proper clothing and shoes.
2. Listen and follow directions the first time they are given.
3. Be a good sport. Respect others; keep hands, feet and objects to yourself.
Teasing, fighting and profanity will not be tolerated.
4. Handle equipment properly. Use the equipment as instructed by the teacher.
5. Be at roll call site, dressed out, 5 minutes after the tardy bell rings.
6. Participate and have a positive attitude!