AP Environmental Science
Class describe by deliverable items:
Certification: these are assessments on basic needed knowledge for AP Environmental Science. Max Score 3/4 (75%) must be retaken until earn a 75% or better on certification.
Projects: these are labs, papers, review, and just about everything else in the class. Max Score 4/4 (100%) should be done on time, can be redone for additional points and shows student can use or apply basic knowledge as shown in certifications.
Change the World: Major year long project that in the end need to be able to quantify the difference your project made in the world
- Must present work in 2-3 outside forums (STEM Fair, EPICS...)
- Must have a research paper at its conclusion that follows research paper format and has full bibliography of sources.
- Title of topic provided
- Key Vocabulary Terms and Definitions (8-10 terms)
- 2-3 Visual Aids, Pictures or Diagrams
- 2 articles relevant to the topic Summary with Link to article
- Work sited page (APA)