Verizon Foundation Innovative Design Thinking Grant
in partnership with the ASU Center for Entrepreneurship
Inspiring the leaders of tomorrow through innovation and design thinking. . .
The Verizon Foundation has teamed up with Arizona State University to connect underserved high school students:
- with coding and app development skills.
- and introduce them to entrepreneurship.
- work with teachers specializing in design thinking and STEM skill-building.
- be paired with local small businesses to serve in unique leadership positions.
- build innovative business solutions and mobile apps that help the companies attract customers
Sylvie Kasztan - Biology/OIDC
Kathy Wooton - CTE
Tammy Drobitsky - Science/Marketing/DECA
Zach Lair - Educational Technology and Teacher Support