Ms. Victoria Blake
Resource Junior English EN37s
Instruction will be based on the Arizona College and Career Ready Standards
- Reading will entail the practicing of skills, focusing on comprehension, and decoding.
- Major reading assignments may include Red Badge of Courage and The Great Gatsby
- Writing: we will be concentrating on improving multi-paragraph writing skills
- Working on mastery of IEP goals will be included in the instruction.
- Use of technology will be integrated with the use of lessons on the Smartboard and students using their Google drive and Canvas accounts.