Did you know that you can access thousands of books online? You can check them out from our virtual school library and read them on your computer! The downloaded material will only be accessible on the computer you downloaded the book originally for one week.
When searching for a book in the virtual catalog from home, CLICK HERE and follow the directions below.
- Once you CLICK HERE, a new page will appear for the Library Resource webpage.
- Click on "Search Library Catalogs" link. This will open a new window.
- Scroll through the list of schools and click on "Red Mountain Ranch Elementary"
- On a tab in the upper left part of the screen, click on the "catalog" tab
- Enter what you are searching for - topic, author, book series, etc.
- On the drop down menu for "Material Type", scroll to and choose "Electronic Books (e-books)". This will bring up all the books available online through RMRE
- Browse through your choices and enjoy!
- If you are being prompted for a username and password, please use what your child has set-up as their account.
- If your child does not have an account and needs username and password information, please contact your child's teacher or Mrs. Bridges in the Media Center.
CLICK HERE to go the Library Resource page for more information on E-Books!