Frequently Asked Questions

Absences: If my child is ill or cannot attend school what should I do? 

Call the Robson Attendance Clerk at 480.472.6600 (this number is available 24 hours a day), and report the absence with the following details:

  • Child’s name
  • Teacher’s name
  • Room number
  • Reason for absence

How may I contact my child’s teacher? 
To call your child's teacher please see the contact information found under the staff tab above. Teachers are available for phone calls before school and after school hours. During regular school hours you may leave a voice-mail, and the teacher will return your call as soon as possible. Calls are not permitted into the classroom during times of instruction. In addition to phone calls, teachers are also available by email.

School lunches: What is the cost, and how do we pay?

The cost of lunch is $1.95 and includes a main entrée, milk, and a juice.

Each child will have an individual account so that you can pay in advance by cash or by check, in any amount. 

For information on Prices, Menus, Nutrition, Assistance Applications, Employment, and much more: Mesa Public Schools Food and Nutrition

The child could also pay on a daily basis, but that is up to you to decide with your child. The website to pay online for school lunches is

What time can I drop my student off for school?

Students should not arrive on campus prior to 8:10 in the morning unless they are eating breakfast and then they should be in the cafeteria no earlier than 8:00.  There is no adult supervision until 8:05.

To learn more about district guidelines click below:

Elementary Information and Guidelines    

Español: Estudiantes de Primaria Información y Normas