- Your child will have many opportunities to use the restroom daily: at lunch recess, afternoon recess, and before or after a special. Please discuss with your child the importance of using the restroom at their recess times so he/she will not miss lessons.
- Your child may bring a water bottle to school. This is especially important during the first few months of school as the temperatures are so high.
As your student’s birthday approaches, please know that you do not have to send any treats to share with the class, but if you choose to send some, please be aware of the following guidelines:
· All foods shared with students must come from a commercial bakery or grocery store. Homemade foods are not allowed.
· Birthday treats will be shared during lunch which is from 11:15-11:30. You can either bring your treats and stay to eat lunch with your child, or drop off the treats in the office in the morning and I will pass them out at lunch.
· Shortly before your student's birthday, I will send home a reminder of these expectations, along with a count of how many students are in our class.