State law requires that you excuse your child's absence from school and notify us in advance or at the time of absence. Your message to us will save time and help protect your child.
- Call (480) 472-4200 Ext 1 to leave a voicemail concerning your students absence.
- It is extremely important that we have one or more phone numbers to contact you during the school day. If your numbers change, let us know right away.
- Whenever it is impossible for you to notify us in advance or at the time of an absence, please notify us that the absence was excused on the morning your child returns to school.
- If no parental excuse is received within one day after their return, the absence shall be considered unexcused.
- Please let us know if your child will be out of school for a long period of time.
- If your child is absent 10 consecutive school days, his/her name will be automatically taken off our roll books unless your child is traveling with you or has an extended illness.
If a student late, he/she must come to the office with a parent to obtain a tardy pass. This is very important for the attendance records and the fact that phone calls are made to the home of all absent students.