Many parents drop off students in the parking lot from 7:05 to 7:25 a.m. Safety is our primary concern. Please help us by noting the following:
- Please only enter from Salk Ave. (The street just West of Salk)
- When dropping off students in Kiss-N-Go, please pull into the drop-off lane by the curb, please pull forward as far as possible.
- Please let children out on the curbside only.
- Please kiss your student goodbye and go, there are other parents waiting to pull up.
- Some parents pull into the parking lot and park their cars in a parking space. If you do this, please walk your child to the sidewalk to maintain safety.
- Your cooperation in refraining from using your cell phone during drop off and pick up would be greatly appreciated.
Note: Please do NOT leave your vehicle unattended in the Kiss-N-Go area. Thank you for following the guidelines.