Attendance at Shepherd Jr High
Working Together to Increase Daily Attendance
Parent/Guardian is required to do one of the following:
- Call in an absence prior to 9am on the day of the absence:
- 472-1804 – Audrey McIntosh
- 472-1805 – Automated Attendance Line
- Write an excuse giving the following information:
- student’s name
- day(s) of absence
- reason for the absence.
- Provide documentation for medical, dental, counseling or court appointments promptly.
- Schedule appointments and vacations outside of school hours.
- If you need to pick up your student prior to the end of the day, please call Attendance so we can make arrangements without disrupting the teachers and their classroom learning environment.
I am grateful everyday to work with the most dedicated staff and faculty at Mesa Public Schools.
Wishing you and your students a fantastic academic school year!