Mrs. Audrey McIntosh
Email: Click Here Phone: 480.472.1804
Welcome to the Front Office at Shepherd Junior High. Home of the Stallions!
Good attendance is directly related to your student's achievement and success here at Shepherd! I will be happy to address all of your student's attendance concerns so that we can become partners in ensuring a quality education.
As always, I'll be ready to greet you with a smile when you arrive with your student and get them to the right class at the right time. Whether you're dropping off an important homework assignment or a forgotten lunch or you're picking up an ill student, I promise to assist you efficiently and promptly.
I have worked for Mesa Public Schools as an Alternative Learning Instructor and 8th grade science teacher. I find my position as Office Specialist extremely rewarding especially when my service to you and your student results in academic success.
Click here to see how parents and schools can work together to increase Daily Attendance
To view and track your student's absences, go online through the parent portal at https://mymps.mpsaz.org.
Parent/Guardian is required to do one of the following:
- Call in
an absence with reason prior to 9 am on the day of the absence:
- 472-1804 – Audrey McIntosh
- 472-1805 – Automated Attendance Line
- Write an excuse
giving the following information:
- student’s name
- day(s) of absence
- reason for the absence.
- Provide documentation for medical, dental, counseling or court appointments promptly.
- Schedule appointments and vacations outside of school hours.
- If you need to pick up your student prior to the end of the day, please call Attendance so we can make arrangements without disrupting the teachers and their classroom learning environment.
"Let's,Together, Improve Attendance and Reduce Chronic Absences by the Power of Positive Connections"