Future Business Leaders of America
Inspire and prepare students to become community-minded business leaders in a global society through relevant career prep and leadership experience.
FBLA is a CTE sponsored club with competitive events in the spring semester. All previous and present Information Technology, Game Design, Web Design and Computer Repair students are encourage to join.
- Develop competent, aggressive business leadership.
- Strengthen the confidence of students in themselves and their work.
- Create more interest in and understanding of American business enterprise.
- Encourage members in the development of individual projects that contribute to the improvement of home and community.
- Develop character, prepare for useful citizenship, and foster patriotism.
- Encourage and practice efficient money management.
- Assist students in the establishment of occupational goals,
- Facilitate the transition from school to work.
- Encourage scholarship and promote school loyalty.
Meeting times: Thursdays, Room 332
Spring Service Project will be an Electronic Recycling Project to help support AZ STRUT. We will be collecting old computers and other electronic devices to keep them out of our land fills.