Looking for Scholarships?
Looking for scholarships?
Here are a few tips to remember:
- When you decide to apply to a college, the first thing you should do is contact the admissions office to request a list of scholarships offered by the school.
- Employers - Employers can have scholarship programs available not only to employees but also to employees' children and sometimes even extended family.
- Community/Clubs & Organizations, Church - Check with their offices or bulletin boards for local scholarship opportunities
- Raise.me - Check out this website for micro-scholarships. Earn scholarship money while in school
- Earntolearn.org - Planning on attending one of our in-state universities and you have a job? Check out this website to learn if you qualify for a match for saving. Save $500 and the university matches it with $4000!
- MESACAN - Through the A New Leaf Foundation if you enroll in an IDA (Individual Development Account) and save $1000 you get a match of $3000.
- Look at the MPS Scholarship bulletin (it is in the process of being updated) often for new scholarships