Wood Scholarship Due
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Tuesday, March 17, 2020 12:00 pm
The Homa and Irene Wood Foundation provides scholarships to graduates of Mesa high schools. This is a renewable scholarship, for up to four years of study.
Scholarship Award Amount: Varies, based on financial need. The upper limit is $5,000 per year.
Scholarships Awarded Per Year: Determined by available funding and number of qualified applicants.
Eligible applicants must:
- Be enrolled in a Mesa high school
- Demonstrate financial need as documented by their FAFSA Student Aid Report (SAR) and university financial aid/scholarship package
- Be accepted as a full-time student (at least 12 credit hours per semester) at an Arizona college or university, or Brigham Young University
- Graduate from high school with a 3.2 or higher cumulative GPA
- SAT or ACT score requirements vary depending on the postsecondary program
See attached application and Mrs. Jensen for details.