Welcome to the beginning of another school year at Skyline High School. The following is some valuable information regarding completion of the student registration process for the 2018-19 school year. The first day of class is Wednesday, August 8, 2018.
Please note the following important information . . .
Log in to Parent Portal
Complete the Following
*Required Registration & Emergency Information
- Address, Email, and Phone Changes: It is very important that you let us know if you have a new physical address, phone number, or email address. Proof of residence must be provided (i.e. utility bill, lease/rental papers, etc.). You can link the supporting document with the form or you can bring these supporting documents to the office Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., fax them to 480-472-9611, mail them to Skyline High, 845 South Crismon Road, Mesa, AZ, 85208, or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please check in at the office during regular business hours.
* 2017-2018 Skyline High School Fee Schedule: Webpay will be available for this (or you can mail or bring your payment to the bookstore).
Registration Due Date
Mesa Schools has moved to an on-line system for our annual re-enrollment process. Instead of updating and mailing the yellow form and packets, you will be able to complete the process on any internet-connected device through your parent portal.
If you do not have a parent portal set-up contact our school at 480-472-9407 or 480-472-9411.
The online registration process will allow parents to submit information and upload relevant documents directly to the district, including immunization records.
Families new to the district must contact the Skyline High School Registration office at 480-472-9411 for enrollment.
Payments can be made via secure credit card payment systems to insure your transactions are safe. If you elect to pay by cash, check or money order, these types of payments can be made in the bookstore.
The school registration process is not complete until you have completed the required registration forms through the parent portal. Registration needs to be completed no later than Friday, July 28, 2017.
Optional Forms to Return
You can bring these documents to the office Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., fax them to 480-472-9611, mail them to Skyline High, 845 South Road, Mesa, AZ, 85208, or email them to email@example.com. All forms will need to be printed and received by the school in one of the above-mentioned methods.
Walk-In Registration Dates
Distribution of Student ID's and Devices, Meet with an Advisor
The Parent Portal process above must be completed in order for students to pick up their device and I.D. card on the following dates:
- Tuesday, July 31, Freshmen Orientation 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 1, 10th graders 8 a.m. to 3 p.m., Cafeteria
- Thursday, August 2, 11th graders 8 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.,
*Advisors available in Room 704
- Friday, August 3, 12th graders 8 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.,
*Advisors available in Room 704
If your schedule needs changes for legitimate errors (not changes in preference), these changes will be processed in person at walk-in registration. A make up day is provided if you cannot make your assigned walk-in registration day.
*Be sure to have the completed Schedule Corrections sheet with you during your walk-in registration date for legitimate schedule changes.
Only students with parking permits are allowed to park in any student authorized parking spots. Parking permits for senior and junior students who fill out and complete the application with all additional documentation will be picked-up in the Bookstore the first week of school.
First Day of School
Wednesday, August 9
First hour will begin at 8:30 a.m. Please remember there is no A-hour class on Wednesdays, including the first day of school. Bring your device with you to school. You will not be given a copy of your schedule. If you want a paper copy of your schedule, print one off from your portal. Student Portal.