1. Fry's Community Rewards Program. Support Sousa Elementary when you shop at Fry’s grocery stores! Last year we participated in the Fry’s Community Rewards Program and earned nearly $2,000! All you have to do is link your Fry’s Rewards Card to Sousa one time each year. Please link your card soon so we can start earning more money. Thank you!
How to Re-Enroll for the Fry’s Community Rewards Program
1. Go to www.frysfood.com
2. Select “Sign In” at the top of the screen
3. Enter your email and password then select “Sign In”
4. Select “My Account” at the top of the screen (after doing this you should see “Account Summary” at the top)
5. Scroll down and click “Enroll” under Community Rewards
6. Under Find Your Organization: Enter “Sousa” or “80107” then select “Search”
7. Under Select Your Organization: Select the box next to Sousa
8. Then select “Enroll”
9. If you have registered correctly, you should now see Sousa listed under Community Rewards on your Account Summary page.
If you have not yet registered your Fry’s Rewards Card online, click “Register” at step #2, then follow steps #4-#9.
2. Box Tops for Education. Box Tops can be clipped from several grocery and household items and turned into Sousa. Each Box Top is worth at least 10 cents. There are always opportunities on the Box Tops for Education website to earn bonus Box Tops. Sousa has a drop box in the office for Box Tops. There will be class contests throughout the year to help raise money for Sousa. Visit the website for more ways to help earn money and bonus Box Tops. http://www.boxtops4education.com/Default.aspx
3. Frozen Fruity Fridays The PTO has teamed up with Jamba Juice and will be selling Jamba Juice for $3 during lunch on the first Friday of every month (except January).