The Maker Movement is a creative revolution that engages people of all ages in active learning. In the classroom, students collaborate to develop solutions to real-world problems. This is a fun, challenging and empowering experience, which fosters an ongoing interest in STEM education and careers.
Follow the links below to some STEMtastic Maker Movement resources and events:
- 114 Tips to Create a Maker Space
- AMERICA'S GREATEST MAKERS
- Maker Movement in Schools
- Maker Ed
- WE are TEACHERS: Making Matters
- Southwest Maker Fest Local event - March 12, 2016
- Sylvia's Super Awesome Maker Show
- Middle Web
- The Tinkering Studio
- Everyone is an inventor with Makey Makey!
- Connect a Million Minds
- Next-Generation Libraries