Stapley Junior High
Resource Center Specialist: Diana Rasmussen
Resource Center Assistant: Kristin Welch
To Access Reference Resources Click Here
* 8:30 am - 4:00 pm M,T,TH & F
9:15 am - 4:00 pm Wed.
* No pass needed before or after school.
* Passes needed to visit the library during the school day.
* Lunchtime passes are available before school from Mrs. Rasmussen and Mrs. Welch
* Students MUST have their student ID to check out books. Students may check out 2 items for up to 2 weeks. Most books are due every two weeks. All materials are available for renewal for as long as the student needs, with one exception: if the item is on hold for another student, items may only be renewed once.
Overdue / Late Items:
* Students with overdue materials may not check out items from the library until the overdue item is returned, renewed, or, if lost or damaged, paid for.
* If a student has lost a book, he/she must pay for the debt in the Bookstore and bring the receipt to the Library.
* Computer use is a privilege, not a right. Student access to the network and the Internet is provided for educational purposes and research consistent with the school’s instructional goals
* Plan appropriately when using the computers; each page costs 10 cents to print