Ms. Amber Eaton 8th grade English
Email: Click here
"Let us remember: One book, one pen, one child, and one teacher can change the world."
8/4/2020 first day of school
Hello Student and Parents,
This school year will be a very new experience for all of us. There are times were it will be difficult and it will be frustrating. Despite these challenges, we are all here to make sure that learning keeps happening. We will adapt and triumph no matter what obstacles may appear.
Canvas will be the format used to deliver the lessons and content. Canvas can be reached either in Clever (Learning Dashboard) or a small link at the bottom of mpsaz.org. In the menu on the left, I will have a page with picture directions on how to get to Canvas.
materials needed for online learning 2020-2021
Notebook or paper
Colored pencils or markers
Earbuds/ headphones with microphone
Optional: laptop stylus, portable laptop mouse
materials needed for in person learning 2020-2021
- 8 ½” x 11” white paper (college ruled; no spiral paper)
- pens (blue or black ink only) and pencils (sharpened before class)
- A colored pen (other than blue or black) for correcting
- A black dry erase marker and eraser/cloth
- Index cards and ring
- A spiral or bound 5 subject notebook with pockets; college ruled; (suggested brands: Mead 5-Star or Omni)
- Mini-stapler and staples or tape or glue
- Stapley Student Handbook (i.e. Planner) given to all students or a personal planner
- Earbuds/ headphones to keep in binder (inexpensive brands from Walmart or the Dollar Tree will suffice).
*colored pens or pencils
*portable laptop mouse