Ms. Amber Eaton 8th grade English
Email: Click here
"Let us remember: One book, one pen, one child, and one teacher can change the world."
Hello, students and parents,
I hope you are all healthy and safe. My thoughts are with each of you every day, and I am looking forward to seeing each and every one of you again soon. Please know that I am here for you if there is anything you need. The district is providing multiple resources for you. Elementary schools are providing meals; please check the district web site for more information. Also, the teaching and learning staff is preparing a list of resources for students and parents. Keep checking the mpsaz.org web page for updates. It should be available soon. In the meantime, enjoy being with your family and know that your Stapley family is here to support you.
materials needed for 2019-20
- 8 ½” x 11” white paper (college ruled; no spiral paper)
- pens (blue or black ink only) and pencils (sharpened before class)
- A colored pen (other than blue or black) for correcting
- A black dry erase marker and eraser/cloth
- Index cards and ring
- A spiral or bound 5 subject notebook with pockets; college ruled; (suggested brands: Mead 5-Star or Omni)
- Mini-stapler and staples or tape or glue
- Stapley Student Handbook (i.e. Planner) given to all students or a personal planner
- Earbuds/ headphones to keep in binder (inexpensive brands from Walmart or the Dollar Tree will suffice).
*colored pens or pencils
*portable laptop mouse