Mrs. Elizabeth Beveridge
Email: Click Here
Welcome to math class! I am excited for the 2021-2022 school year!
Hello! This is my fifteenth year teaching mathematics and my fourth year at Stapley Jr. High. I earned my bachelors degree in mathematics from Northern Arizona University. I was blessed to start my teaching career through the Department of Defense and taught at an American High School on a base in Germany. I then taught a few years in Flagstaff AZ, my home town. After a few years my husband's work moved us down here to the Valley and I have been teaching at various jr. highs and high schools in Mesa. I am happy to be a part of the Stapley community and look forward to a great school year.
Your child needs the following materials for this year:
· Pencils (for homework), highlighter (notes), and pens (grading homework)
· 1 Composition notebook for notes (lined not graph) (math only)
· 2 Spiral notebooks for homework (papers will remain in spiral for remote learning) (math only)
· Dry erase markers – fine tip
· Math folder or tab in binder
· Handheld pencil sharpener or a lot of extra lead
· Scotch tape
· Optional: colored pencils
Before you start Remote Learning, make sure you know how to do the following:
|How To: Login to computer|
|How To: Sign into Chrome Browser|
|How to Access Student Email|
|How To: Login to Clever (Canvas & Big Ideas)|
|How To: Get Parent Access to Canvas|
|Access Grade Portal|
Beginning of the year parent/student Form. Parents please fill out this form and submit by Friday, August 7.