Dear Parents/Guardians and Students,
Welcome, I would like to take this opportunity to review my classroom expectations so that this will be a rewarding school year for all of us as we begin or continue our junior high school experience..
In order to create a positive learning environment, I expect students to follow these rules:
- Respect = yourself, others and all property.
- Truth = To be honest and responsible for your own choices, decisions and actions.
- Trust = personal confidence and dependability of one another
- Personal Best - Be in your seat, have necessary materials, quiet and listening for directions when class begins
- Active participation - Be-on-task and contribute to a positive energy in class.
1. All discipline is logged in a documentation book and initialed by the student.
2. After signing the log book 3 times a 30 minute detention will be assigned or an outside assignment will be required
3. After signing the log book a total of 6 times a call home will be made, 30 minutes of detention will be assigned and an additional assignemnt will be required.
4. Parents/guardians will be notified of all assigned detentions.
5. School wide policies and guidelines are in effect at all times.
Student Signature: __________________________________________
Parent/Guardian Signature: __________________________________________