Year End Final
We will begin our year end final on Monday the 18th. Deadlines are critical. This is the BIG grade for the quarter!
By Monday, all students need to have their year end final idea OK'd by me. We will be writing the problem and hypothesis then. During the week of the 18-21 we will write or draft all of page 2.
Students will begin gathering data IN CLASS FOR 2 WEEKS starting on Monday, April 25th. ALL EXPERIMENTATION MUST BE DONE IN THE CLASSROOM DURING THIS TIME PERIOD.
- must last 2 weeks
- show change over time
- have a control group and study group
- be applicable - bleach on food is not applicable since we would not put bleach on our food!
- be an experiment - not watering a plant is NOT an experiment - we already know what will happen.
- be done completely in class from April 25th - May 6th.
- have a completed lab write up, DUE MAY 11TH - NO exceptions!!
This is the year end FINAL. No year end test will be given - THIS IS IT!! This experiment will be a LARGE portion of the grade and needs to be done well and on time.