Mrs. Talia Daggert
Email: Click Here
Phone: (480) 472-2746
Welcome to the 2021-2022 school year! I am excited to be your Pre-Algebra teacher. This will be my 21st year teaching and my eighth at Stapley Jr. High. It is an honor once again to be a part of the Stapley Junior High Team. I graduated from Northern Arizona University and though Flagstaff was beautiful, it is great to live in a warmer climate. Born in Ohio, I have lived most of my life in Arizona, including Prescott, Flagstaff, Tucson, and the Phoenix area. My husband and I have resided in Mesa for the past 20 years and consider it home. In my free time, I enjoy running, mountain biking, spending time with friends and family, playing with our dog, frequenting D.Q., and traveling.
Materials Required for Class:
● Pencils (lots! for homework), highlighter (notes), and colored pens (grading homework)
● Composition Book for notes (lined & only for math)
● Spiral notebook for assignments (lined & only for math)
● Folder with prongs to hold all handouts OR math tab in binder
● Scotch Tape
● Dry Erase Marker (fine tip) 8th grade only
● Optional: colored pencils, ruler
Parents & students:
Please fill out this Digital Google form together to acknowledge you have read the class expectations for your grade level. Thank you!
b) *7th grade REMIND sign up: 7th Graders click here for instructions
b) *8th grade REMIND sign up:(click here for instructions)