- Enhance the conditions for learning by providing accessible behavioral support.
- Reduce student behaviors that interferes with learning.
- Provide crisis intervention.
- Facilitate and acknowledge positive attendance, behavior, and achievement.
- Foster supportive, caring relationships among students and with adults.
Leilani Scott, Director
Tracy Ryan, Secretary
Teri Wright, Coordinator of Behavior Services
Nicole Bartko, Behavior Specialist
Jill Bonwell, Behavior Specialist
Mari Weiss, Behavior Specialist
Teresa McGowan, GUS Program Coordinator
Renee Kish, Behavior Specialist