New Student Registration
In order for a new student to register at Summit Academy they must present the following documents:
- Proof of Residence: Any utility bill, lease agreement, etc. If you are not living within the attendance boundaries of Summit Academy please fill out an Open Enrollment Form available in our front office.
- Immunization Records: Arizona law requires documented proof of immunity against certain childhood diseases for students entering Arizona schools for the first time. With some exceptions, students subject to this requirement who lack documentary proof may enroll but not attend school until proof is provided.
- Birth Certificate: Original or certified copy of the student's birth certificate.
- Withdrawal: Withdrawal papers are required from the previous school if the student is transferring during the school year.
- Guardianship/Custody Papers:
- IEP: (Required only if student receives special education services.)
These forms can be downloaded below.
If you have any registration questions, please call 480.472.3302