How Do You Measure Up?
Metric Measurement in Science
Notebook Table of Contents
"How Do You Measure Up?" Unit pages A- ...
- Page A: Notebook Cover Page. Students will create a cover page using the entire page. Must include three pictures and a title. Must be completely colored.
- Pages B-C: Table of Contents. To be updated by students as needed.
- Page D: "Levels of Questions" reference sheet, "Practice Classifying Levels of Questions" worksheet, and "Making Higher Level Questions" practice worksheet.
- Page E: "The Three Story Intellect" reference sheet.
- Page F: IB Command Terms (defined).
- Page G: IB Assessment Criterion A-D
- Page H: "Habits of Discussion" reference sheet.
- Page I: "Science Class Goals."
- Page J: Sample Page Extender.
- Page 1: "How Do You Measure Up?" title page
- You Can Grow Your Intelligence
- Organizing Your Study Space.
- Accident at Jefferson High" video guide
- Lab Safety in Science
- Why Metric?
- Reading Graduated Cylinders
- Finding Volume by Displacement
- Reading Triple Beam Balances