How Do We Do Science?
Notebook Table of Contents
"Scientific Inquiry" Unit Pages A- ...
- Page A: Notebook Cover Page. Students will create a cover page using the entire page. Must include three pictures and a title. Must be completely colored.
- Pages B-C: Table of Contents. To be updated by students as needed.
- Page D: "Levels of Questions" reference sheet, "Practice Classifying Levels of Questions" worksheet, and "Making Higher Level Questions" practice worksheet.
- Page E: "The Three Story Intellect" reference sheet.
- Page F: IB Command Terms (defined).
- Page G: IB Assessment Criterion A-D
- Page H: "Habits of Discussion" reference sheet.
- Page I: "Science Class Goals"
- Page J: Sample Page Extender.
- Page 1: "How Do We Know What We Know?" title page.
- You Can Grow Your Intelligence
- Safety in Science"
- Why Study Science?
- Scientific Procedures
- Data Tables
- Data Analysis and Conclusions
End of Unit. Please see "Whose Genes Are These?" unit page for additional pages.
Scientific Question/ Problem
Controlled Variable/ Constant