This course is the introductory science class for the junior high. SC 07 emphasizes the development of laboratory skills, science process skills, and mathematical and graphing skills for data analysis.
- Introduction/ Class Procedures
- Scientific Investigation
- Astronomy – Sun, Moon Earth click here to animation of how the seasons occur
- Astronomy – Deep Space
- Earth Structures Part 1 (Earth Layers) Click here to see the video for the Layers of the Earth song by fozzils1.
- Earth Structures Part 2 (Plate Tectonics)
- Rocks and Minerals
- Health Unit (taught by district staff)