Students will need to have all materials at the desk before class starts each day to be successful. For a list of materials for each IB Honors class click here. All jobs require the proper tools to be successful. Being a student is the same as having a job. In order to be successful please have the following items:
- 2 3 subject notebooks (one for each semester) to be used only for Individuals and Societies Class
- Two pocket folder to hold classwork.
- Pencil pouch to hold the following:
- 4 sharpened #2 pencils – If mechanical pencils are being used, make sure there is extra lead.
- Pencil eraser
- Hand pencil sharpener
- White board marker – periodically check to be sure it is not dried out. If it dries out, please replace it.
- Eraser for the white board. A clean small sock or wash cloth works well for this.
- Red ink pen
- Lined paper (loose leaf paper for assignments we turn in. Do not rip anything our of spiral)
- Colored pencils
- Mouse for laptop
Students may also find a pair of scissors, glue stick, colored markers useful. Permanent markers (i.e. Sharpies) are prohibited.
***Other classes require the same type of materials. Please make sure that you replace materials before they are used up.