Shared Houseing

Shared Residence





If you cannot provide a document listed on the Affidavit of Arizona Residency and you live with someone else, please complete the form below..

Please fill out form online or take a picture with your phone and email documents to

You will need to provide:

  • Filled out Affidavit of Shared Residence form by the Home Owner
  • The form will need to be Notarized
  • A Proof of Residency in the Home Owners name (bills, lease, mortgage)

Affidavit of Arizona Residency - Affidavit of Arizona Residency