Tryouts are closed to parents.
Players are chosen based on ability, during closed tryouts, using an evaluation tool.
Teams are limited in number so that there is more participation by players.
- The cost for competitive participation is $75.
- Any chosen player who does not turn in all paperwork by the due date, to the bookstore, will be removed from the team. Teams will practice (meet) a minimum of three times per week.
Teams will play 8 games beginning approximately two weeks after tryouts.
All games will be Tuesday and Thursday until the tournament (unless there is a cancellation)
All players must keep a 'C' or above in every class to play in games.
- Athletes are required to provide a print out of their grades each Monday to coaches.
- Grades will be randomly checked by the Athletic Director every Monday.
- Ineligible players will miss a minimum of one game before they may become eligible by presenting a print out of their updated grades to the Athletic Director.
- All players must be at school for a minimum of 6 of the 8 school hours to be eligible to play.
There is no guaranteed playing time.