Click here to access site.
Yvonne Cain, Cafeteria Manager
Food and Nutrition has made the monthly menus available to parents by email. We encourage parents to subscribe to receive their menus monthly by using the above link and choosing the "Going Green" icon as Printed Menus will be limited.
Elementary Lunch prices are $1.85 a day or $9.25 per week and $.40 a day or $2.00 per week for those students whose families qualify for reduced-price Meal Benefits.
Elementary Breakfast prices are $1.00 a day or $5.00 per week.
Many cafeterias continue to offer breakfast at no cost to those who qualify for reduced-price meal benefits.
Apply For Meal Benefits.
Milk or juice can be purchased for $.50 each. Parents and younger siblings may join their student for the nominal prices of $1.25 for a breakfast meal and $3.25 for a lunch meal.
Cafeteria Behavior Expectations
- Inside voices only.
- Keep hands, feet and body parts off of others.
- Walk at all times, no running.
- No food from lunch allowed outside on the playground.
- Raise a hand if help is needed.
- Keep area litter free. Pick up dropped food and/or trash.
- Wait to be excused by an adult monitor.
- Stack food trays neatly.
- Place lunch boxes in the class basket.