*Click here for a copy of the latest meeting minutes.
The Webster School Improvement Advisory Council (SIAC) is made up of parents and staff members, and operates under district guidelines. This page provides the staff and community membership, meeting dates, times and location and the minutes from each session. All meetings are open to the public. For questions about meetings or other SIAC information please contact the Webster office at 480-472-4800.
Goals of the School Improvement Advisory Council
The goals of the Webster's School Improvement Advisory Council (SIAC) are:
- to promote increased student achievement
- to promote the active involvement of the whole school community (parents, families, community members, and school staff) so that all parties assume their responsibilities in the education of our children
Role of the School Improvement Advisory Council
The School Improvement Advisory Council (SIAC) advises the principal on the planning, implementation, and assessment of the school’s programs. It provides the opportunity for parents, teachers, and administrative staff to work together in increasing student achievement. The SIAC will encompass but will not be limited to ongoing review of school-wide policies and practices including:
- assessing the needs of the school and community and recommending appropriate action
- encouraging communications between home and school
- supporting school efforts in providing Webster students with the best possible education
Current members of Webster's SIAC committee are: Stacey Ball Principal Patricia Scarpino Title 1 improvement specialist Teresa Turdo Family Support Specialist April Buckley Teacher Kathleen Devenport Teacher Adriana Khatami Teacher Patty Angulo Teacher Chris Melcher Teacher Carmina Romero Parent Krista Roy Parent
|2017 - 2018 SIAC Meeting Schedule:|
|*All meetings are held in the Conference Room from 3:15 - 4:15 p.m.