Take Steps for Wellness
Mesa Public Schools cares about the health and well-being of our employees. The district’s wellness program, Take Steps for Wellness, provides assistance and creates opportunities for employees to lead healthier lifestyles. One of the goals of Take Steps for Wellness is to create a culture of wellness throughout the Mesa community.
We work with healthcare providers, government agencies, district programs, and district partners to provide a wide variety of free services to employees.
- December 11 at 4:30 p.m. at Fremont Junior High, cafeteria. Register here.
Free 15-minute coaching session with Christine, the Fare Maven. Sessions are from 3 - 4 p.m.
- Dec. 11 at Fremont JH. Click here to register.
Financial Planning - Metlife Series: Take control of your finances so you can live life to the fullest. And be better prepared for the future.
- Session 2: Jan. 22 - Admin Services Center at 4:30 p.m.
- Session 3: April 9 - Curriculum Services Center at 4 p.m.
- Session 4: May 7 - Fremont JH at 4:15 p.m. in the cafeteria
Click here to learn more and register.