Take Steps for Wellness
Mesa Public Schools cares about the health and well-being of our employees. The district’s wellness program, Take Steps for Wellness, provides assistance and creates opportunities for employees to lead healthier lifestyles. One of the goals of Take Steps for Wellness is to create a culture of wellness throughout the Mesa community.
We work with healthcare providers, government agencies, district programs, and district partners to provide a wide variety of free services to employees.
Cigna Active & Fit - NO $25.00 enrollment Fee through August 31, 2020
You have access to 800+ on-demand fitness videos to keep moving wherever you may be. Your membership also includes our national network of 10,000+ fitness centers, with the ability to change anytime. No long-term contract. Its fitness made flexible! Click here for more information.
We understand life is different and unpredictable right now. Things changed fast for all of us, and no one is quite sure when we’ll get back to normal. Many of us are experiencing isolation, anxiety, fear, stress, and family tensions, as well as financial problems. During this time, you have access to resources to help you navigate and solve personal problems.
- COVID-19 Resources - visit https://ibhsolutions.com/resources/
- FREE Short-Term Counseling by phone or video
- Wellbeing Website – www.eappreferred.com
Username: MESAUSD Password: eappreferred
- Recorded Webinar Emotional Health: Strategies for managing stress, anxiety, and fear with COVID-19
Contact EAP by calling 602.264.4600 (press 1)
Cigna is committed to improving your health, well-being, and peace of mind.Visit the Cigna Coronovirus Resource Center for the following:
- What to Do if You're Feeling Sick
- Coping with the fear of Coronavirus COVID-19 webinar: Managing Anxiety, Fears and Concerns
- Podcasts on mindfulness and stress management
Call the Cigna 24-hour toll-free help line (1-866-912-1687) to help manage high stress and anxiety.
Click here for a variety of recorded webinars such as:
- Stress Management 101
- Family Conflict: Keeping the Peace
- Dreaming of a Good Night's Sleep
Wellness Emails - Email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive wellness reminders and tips.
Click COVID-19 Care and Coverage (We encourage you to check with your Benefits Department for confirmation)
Drive through testing sites click here for more information