January 2012 update
Deadline Extended for Lose & Win Challenge Registration
Due to low participation, the deadline has been extended to register for the Lose & Win Challenge. Only 28 teams have registered to participate in this year's weight loss challenge. Last year, we had 59 teams that lost over 2,800 pounds in 8 weeks. That is an average of 6.5 pounds per participant! Now is the time to form your support team and start losing those unwanted pounds.
The registration deadline has been extended to Tuesday, January 24, 2012. The cost is $50 per team ($10 per team member).
- Teams will consist of 5 members from the same department or work-site location.
- Each team will choose a Team Captain and Team Name
- Teams will earn points based on improvements in body weight, body mass index and body fat %.
- The top 10 teams will win awards
- The more teams that participate, the higher the dollar amount of the awards.
Click here for complete details and to print the registration form.
|Extended Registration Deadline:||January 24, 2012|
|Pre-Challenge Weigh Ins:||January 25 - 27, 2012|
|11:30am - 12:45pm & 3:00pm - 7:15pm|
|Appointments scheduled every 15 minutes|
|8 Week Challenge:||January 30, 2012 - March 30, 2012|
|Post-Challenge Weigh Ins:||March 29 - 30, 2012|
|Winning Team Announced:||April 6, 2012|
The Wellness Newsletter is published for employees of Mesa Public Schools. The Wellness Newsletter is produced by the Employee Benefits Department. Questions and comments are welcome. Please write to Director of Employee Benefits Judy Cato, Mesa Public Schools, 63 East Main Street #101, Mesa, AZ 85201-7422.