Download your electronic version of the Westwood Student Handbook
- The mission of Westwood High School Community is to develop the knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary to prepare all students to become lifelong learners and productive members of our diverse society.
- Orally communicate information effectively.
- Apply learning strategies and technology competently.
- Think critically and creatively.
- Integrate an effective method for problem solving.
- Use writing skills effectively in all content areas.
- Recognize their individual strengths and develop to their fullest potential.
- Understand the importance of personal responsibility and demonstrate responsible behavior.
- Demonstrate respect for selves and others.
- Understand and demonstrate civic responsibility.
- Demonstrate global awareness and cross-cultural understanding.