Email: Click Here
Phone: (480) 472-4583
Courses on Canvas
Intro to Oral English Conversation, Vocabulary, and Reading: Students will actively listen and speak in English, understand and use new English vocabulary, and read and comprehend informational and literary texts in English.
Intro to English Grammar and Writing: Students will express ideas in English with a variety of writing genres, using correct grammar.
Freshman English: Students will read and comprehend informational and literary texts and express ideas in a variety of writing genres.
Master of Arts, Secondary and Elementary Education
Bachelor of Science, Marketing
Arizona State University
State of Arizona Teaching Certificate includes the following:
- Reading Specialist Endorsement
- English as a Second Language Endorsement
- CTE Business/Marketing
- CTE Education Professions
- Secondary English
- 2004-2014 Holmes Elementary School-Kinder, 2nd, and 3rd grades
- 2014-2018 Jefferson Elementary School-4th grade
- 2018-2020 Westwood High School-English