Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS)
optimize skills and certification success
With Microsoft Certification, educators are able to validate their students’ technology skills, which helps them stand out from the crowd and enhance their education and career prospects.
For more than 20 years, Microsoft Certification has been the IT industry’s most respected validation of skills.
Today, technology is everywhere and there is a need to provide students the appropriate business productivity and technology skills necessary in everyday life, whether it is basic computing skills or advanced technical skills. Almost every job today requires some form of technology skills. Students who hold a Microsoft Certification can prove their proficiency.
A thriving industry
Worldwide, Microsoft Office holds 94% of the market share (500 million customers). Students need skills on Microsoft Office whether they are moving toward advanced education or looking for a business career.
A lifetime of benefits
By earning a Microsoft Certification, students will:
- demonstrate their skills on the latest technologies
- have a firm measure and increased confidence in their skills
- achieve a higher degree of success in their pursuit of higher education or a career in technology
- gain recognition among peers and employers, and a distinct edge in the competitive job market
- chart a career development path for ongoing advancement of Microsoft technology skills