Faculty Advisors: Ms. Maureen Magnusson, Ms. Serena Lederer
Mission: The object of this chapter shall be to develop math skills through participation in annual math competitions, as well as promote the club through opportunities such as the homecoming parade and Cultural Festival.
Math Club is open to everyone of all math levels! We practice useful problems seen in competitions and the real world.
Meetings: Every Tuesday after school from 3:20-3:45
Have a good Math Club t-shirt design? Submit it to email@example.com.
- September - Club Expo (Come find our booth!)
- October - NAU math competition
- November - CGCC (12 Pre-Calc and Below, 12 Above Pre-Calc)
- January - SCC (Math & Science)
- February - AATM (School-Wide), AMC
- March - Culture Festival (Pie Sales)
- April - Marquee math competition