The entire staff at Whittier welcomes you to the new school year. We are dedicated to making sure that each child is successful and that all children leave Whittier with the knowledge, skills, and attitudes needed to be successful throughout their lives.
We invite you to be a part of your child's education by working with us. A child's best education occurs when there is a team effort, where the child, staff and parents commit to working together and supporting one another.
You can help by:
- Communicating with your children's teachers. Attend conferences, read newsletters and other documents that are sent home.
- Express your concerns to staff members.
- Assure that your children attend school regularly and on time.
- Volunteer in the classroom if time permits.
- Work with your children to assure that they complete their homework and return it in a timely manner.
- Be positive and focus on your children's strengths. This helps them become self reliant and capable young children.
The Whittier Staff