We are happy to have you join us and become a member of our Wildcat family. Below you will find some important information which will help you as you prepare to register your child:
Please have all of these documents with you
when you come in to register.
In order to register a child in school we need the following documentation:
- Proof of Age: ( Certified copy of the child's state-issued birth certificate) For students entering kindergarten they need to be 5 years old by August 31st of the school year they are enrolling for.
- Proof of Residency: (i.e. Valid AZ driver's license, utility bill, lease agreement.etc.)
- Immunization History ( documented from a doctor's office with month, day, and year)
- Withdrawal Slip (If enrolling after the start of the school year please bring in the withdrawal slip from the previous school attended)
- Any Special Education paperwork (i.e. IEP, MET, 504 Plan, etc.)
- Any Custody Paperwork
If you have any other questions about registering your child you may call our Registrar at (480) 472-9225.
If you have any custody issues/concerns please bring ALL paperwork regarding custody.
Again, we would like to thank you for choosing Mesa Public Schools and Wilson Elementary School. We look forward to working with you to provide your child with an outstanding educational experience.