Kindergarten School Supply List
for the 2017-2018 School Year
Updated June 2017
Since our classroom is a community, we share the following items at our tables. If you would like to donate to the classroom community, the things you send in will be divided up at the tables or used by the class as a whole. Please do not feel that you have to purchase ALL the items on this list. Thank you for all you do for our class!
- Good quality #2 pencils (Ticonderoga are the BEST)
- 2 Composition Books - wide ruled - Please label these with your child's name on the inside of the front cover!
- 2 folders - one red and one yellow with two pockets for writer's workshop and math workshop
- Crayola crayons 8 pack or 24 pack
- Crayola markers (broad or thin tip)
- Glue Sticks (fat ones)
- Paper Towels
- Bleach Free disinfecting wipes
- Wet wipes/Baby Wipes
- Healthy snacks - Goldfish, Ritz crackers, animal crackers, graham crackers, dry cereal, etc.
Wish List: Other items that we can use
- 8 1/2" x 11" bright colors copy paper
- 8 1/2" x 11" card stock paper (all colors & white)
- black sharpies
- dry erase white board markers
Essential Items: Brought in ON the First Day of School
__a backpack with your child’s name and room 10 clearly marked
__a labeled lunch box with name and room # or lunch money (cash in a sealed/labeled envelope with your child’s name and room #10 or make weekly check out to Zaharis Elementary with your child’s name clearly marked on the check)
__a full change of clothes (for accidents that occur) *Please place these clean clothes in a large Ziploc baggie where they will be kept in your child’s cubby in case of an emergency.
___children are encouraged to have a water bottle labeled with their name.
Thank you for donating and helping out our classroom community with supplies. We greatly appreciate it! If you have any questions, please email me at email@example.com.
Mrs. Abbi Phillips