5th Grade Supply List
Students will keep track of their own items and use them throughout the year. However, some of the items will be shared as a class and will need to be replenished throughout the year. I will let you know when we are getting low, and if you are able to send in replacement items I would greatly appreciate it! Please let me know if you are having difficulty retrieving these items. I am happy to help.
· 1- Pencil box (to be kept in their desk)
· 1 - 2 boxes of 12 pencils (You may choose to use mechanical pencils)
· 3- Plastic pocket folders with clips (red, blue and green) durable for carting homework to and from class each
day, and for keeping papers in desks each day.
· 3- Standard sized composition notebooks for spelling, reading and math workshop
· 1- 1 1/2" 3 ring binder (with clear view for putting a cover sheet on. These will be their portfolios for the year)
. 1- 1/2" 3 ring binder to keep in their desk.
· 1- Pkg. of erasers (pencil tops or square)
· FINE TIP White board markers for student use (blue or black)
· 2 -Glue sticks
· 1- Colored pen (other than blue or black - red, pink, purple, orange, etc.)
· 3- Spiral notebooks- perforated (for writing, science and social studies, not to be shared with class)
· 1- Package of colored pencils
· Personal pencil sharpener to keep at their desks
· 1- Pair of scissors for their own personal use
. 1- Regular fine point sharpie
· Small calculator (optional)
. Post-it notes- any size, or amount
. 1-2 pkgs of college ruled paper
. 1-2 boxes of additional pencils (We can ALWAYS use more pencils!)
. 1-2 boxes of tissues
. 1 bottle of antibacterial hand sanitizer
***This year I am stocked with post-it notes, tissues and antibacterial hand sanitizer. No need to send it in. I will let you know if and when we are running low.
. Dry-Erase Markers- assorted colors
. Ultra Fine Black Sharpie Markers
Thank you for all your help. I know this year will be successful with all of us working together.