5th Grade Supply List 2018-19
Students will keep track of their own items and use them throughout the year. However, some of the items will be shared as a class and will need to be replenished throughout the year. I will let you know when we are getting low, and if you are able to send in replacement items I would greatly appreciate it! Please let me know if you are having difficulty retrieving these items. I am happy to help.
- 1- Pencil box (to be kept in their desk)
- 1- Red plastic folder to be used for papers to be sent home on Mondays. MUST BE PLASTIC WITH POCKETS!
- 4- Pocket folders to go in the student binder.
- 5- Standard-sized spiral notebooks for spelling, reading, math, s.s./science and writing workshops, preferably in different colors.
- 1- 1 ½,” 3-ring binder with clear view for putting a cover sheet on. This will be kept in the desk for student organization.
- 1- 2,” 3-ring binder with clear view for putting a cover sheet on. This will be used as their portfolio which will go home at the end of the year.
- 1- Pkg. of erasers (pencil tops or square)
- 2 -Glue sticks
- 1- Colored pen (other than blue or black - red, pink, purple, orange, etc.)
- 1- Package of colored pencils
- 1- Package of Crayola markers
- A personal pencil sharpener
- 1- Pair of scissors for their own personal use
- 1- Regular ultra fine point Sharpie
- Small calculator (optional)
- A picture of you and your family for our "Family Photos" bulletin board
- 1- Pkg. of Post-it notes- any size, or amount
- 2- Pkg. of 12 pencils preferably Ticonderoga (they sharpen better)
- 1- Pkg. of black sharpie markers
- 1- Pkg. of colored sharpie markers
- 1- Pkg. of page protectors
- 1- Pkg. of college ruled paper (Fully stocked. No need at this time.)
- 1- box of Kleenox (Fully stocked. No need at this time.)
- 1- bottle of antibacterial hand sanitizer (Fully stocked. No need at this time.)
- Dry-Erase Markers- assorted colors
- Ultra Fine Black Sharpie Markers
Thank you for all your help. I know this year will be successful with all of us working together.