Kindergarten School Supply List
for the 2017-2018 School Year
Our classroom is a community, we share the items below at our tables. If you would like to contribute to the classroom community, the things you send in will be divided amongst the tables or used by the class as a whole. Thank you for all you do for our class!
- Pencils - Handwriting Without Tears (WWW.HWTEARS.COM ) Perfectly sized pencils for little hands.
- 1 set of water color paints (8 colors)
- Elmer's white glue sticks (fat ones)
- Paper Towels
- Bleach Free disinfecting wipes
- 1 Pocket folder (with 2 pockets and prongs!)
Other items that we can use: (optional)
- Dixie cups
- 8 1/2" x 11" colored copy paper
- 8 1/2" x 11" card stock paper (all colors & white)
Essential Items: Brought in ON the First Day of School
__a backpack without wheels, with your child’s name and room 11 clearly marked.
__a labeled lunch box with name and room #11 or lunch money ( See "Lunch Prepay" tab for fast easy way to pay for your child's lunch).
__a full change of clothes (for accidents that occur) *Please place these clean clothes in a large Ziploc baggie where they will be kept in your child’s backpack. After September you may remove the clothes if you wish.
___children are welcome to have a nonspillable water bottle labeled with their name.
Thank you for donating and helping out our classroom community with supplies. We greatly appreciate it! If you have any questions please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Jill Purcell