Kindergarten School Supply List
for the 2018-2019 School Year
- Elmer's white glue sticks (fat ones)
- Paper Towels
- One set of water color paints ( 8 colors)
Other items that we can use: (optional)
- Dixie cups
- 8 1/2" x 11" colored copy paper
- 8 1/2" x 11" card stock paper (all colors & white)
Essential Items: Brought in ON the First Day of School
1. a backpack without wheels, with your child’s name and room 11 clearly marked.
2. a labeled lunch box with name and room #11 or lunch money ( See "Lunch Prepay" tab for fast easy way to pay for your child's lunch).
3. a full change of clothes (for accidents that occur). Please place these clean clothes in a large Ziploc baggie where they will be kept in your child’s backpack. After September you may remove the clothes if you wish. If you know your child will not have accidents, then no need.
4. Children are welcome to have a non spillable water bottle labeled with their name.
I may ask for more items to be donated throughout the year, however this list will be enough to get us started.
I will ask for snacks to be donated. I normally keep a supply on hand and ask for more to be sent in as needed. I will start with a sign up to coordinate with our color days.
Thank you so much!
Mrs. Jill Purcell