5th Grade Supply List
Many of the items on this list will be shared as a class. However, some of these items will need to be replenished throughout the year, so if you can send in replacements for the class to share I would appreciate it!
- 4 plastic 3-hole punched pocket folders of different colors (durable for carting homework to and from class each day, and for keeping papers in desks each day...we all know how desks get...we need DURABLE! :)
- 3 standard sized composition notebooks for reader's and writer's workshops. (They don't have to be black and white. Any color will do).
- 1 GRAPH PAPER composition notebook (for math notes - you can find these at Walmart by all their other composition books)
- 1 1/2" 3 ring binder (with clear view for putting a cover sheet on). These will be their portfolios for the year.
- 1" 3 ring binder (with clear view for putting a cover sheet on). This will be for their daily use.
- 1 pencil box (to be kept in their desk)
- 1 set of FINE TIP White board markers for student use (blue or black)
- A colored pen (other than blue or black - red, pink, purple, orange, etc.)
- 1 package of colored pencils (these will be for them to use individually, and I would like each student to have a package).
- Personal pencil sharpener with a cover to catch the shavings to keep at their desks.
- 1 pair of scissors for their own personal use
- Small calculator (optional)
- 1 - 2 boxes of tissue (we usually run out halfway through the year)
- 1 - 2 boxes of 12 pencils (we can ALWAYS use more pencils!)
- Fine Point Black Sharpie Marker
- Hand Sanitizer
- Dry-Erase Markers- assorted colors
- Ultra-Fine Black Sharpie Markers
PLEASE DO NOT SEND A ROLLER BACKPACK WITH YOUR STUDENT
All supplies are suggested but not mandatory. If you are unable to provide any of the following, please contact me so that we can ensure your student has the necessary items.
Thank you for all your help. I know this year will be successful with all of us working together.