Kindergarten School Supply List
for the 2018-2019 School Year
Updated July 2018
Since our classroom is a community, we share the following items at our tables. If you would like to contribute to the classroom community, the things you send in will be divided amongst the tables or used by the class as a whole, with the exception of the two composition books.
Thank you for all you do for our class!
- Good quality #2 pencils
- 2 Composition Books - wide ruled - Please label these with your child's name on the inside of the front cover!
- Crayola crayons 8 pack or 24 pack
- Crayola markers (broad or thin tip)
- Glue Sticks
- Paper Towels
- Box of Kleenex Tissues
- Bleach Free disinfecting wipes
- Wet wipes/Baby Wipes
- Healthy snacks - Goldfish, Ritz crackers, animal crackers, graham crackers, dry cereal, fruit snacks, etc.
Wish List: Other items that we can use
- 8 1/2" x 11" Astrobrights colors copy paper
- 8 1/2" x 11" white card stock paper
- Post it notes - any size - we use these during our reading block and graphing during math time
- BLACK dry erase whiteboard markers (children use these on the individual white boards)
- Paper plates, plastic spoons and forks
Essential Items: Brought in ON the First Day of School
__a backpack with your child’s name and room 9 clearly marked
__a labeled lunch box with name and room # or lunch money ( cash in a sealed/labeled envelope with your child’s name and room #9 or make weekly check out to Zaharis Elementary with your child’s name clearly marked on the check)
__a full change of clothes (for accidents that occur) *Please place these clean clothes in a large Ziploc baggie where they will be kept in your child’s cubby in case of an emergency.
___children are encouraged to have a water bottle labeled with their name.
Thank you for donating and helping out our classroom community with supplies. We greatly appreciate it! If you have any questions please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mrs. Tami Peña