Mesa Academy for Advanced Studies
Dress Code & Uniform
Academy students are expected to dress in a manner that reinforces our mission of excellence and school pride. To accomplish this, the Academy has a uniform dress code.
- The uniform top is a polo - red, white, and navy for all grades, (6th - 8th grade may also choose black). The top must have an embroidered Academy crest.
- All layered clothing (under shirts) must be white only.
- All outerwear such as sweatshirts, sweaters and jackets must also be of solid Academy colors (Academy crests are optional).
- The uniform bottom includes your choice of pants, shorts, skirts, and/or capris in a solid khaki color. Clothing must cover front, back and sides. Socks and leggings must be a solid Academy color. Footwear must meet classroom safety guidelines.
- Hats and sunglasses may be worn outside only. No other articles of clothing are permissible. Academy Knights are expected to be in uniform unless it is a designated "Spirit Day" or "Free Dress Day".
- Optional black shorts and a grey t-shirt top are acceptable during Health and Wellness classes. See Ms. Delgado for details.
For any free dress days, students must continue to follow the MPS District Dress Code Guidelines.
- Our PTO periodically holds gently-used uniform sales. Check here for any upcoming sales
- Rainbow Graffixx is our supplier for new uniforms. Please click on the button below.