Employee Assistance Program [Company Code: MESAUSD] Group# 3333634
CIGNA - Employee Assistance Program
Access Code: MESAUSD
Telephone: 1.888.300.4525 or log in to myCigna.com
Employer ID: mesausd (Needed for initial registration only)
If already registered on myCigna.com, simply log in and go to the EAP link under the Review My Coverage tab.
Click for EAP Services
Click for Virtual Care Services
How does CIGNA-EAP work?
SUPPORT FOR YOUR MIND AND BODY
As an MPS employee, you and your family will need to do is contact CIGNA directly at 1.888.300.4525. You will be provided with the names of participating counselors so that an appointment can be made. Appointment can be made face to face visit or virtual sessions with a master’s level clinical therapist. Up  free sessions per issue, per year.
Feeling overwhelmed? Need Help? Don’t know what to do?
Consider contacting the CIGNA – Employee Assistance Program
CIGNA EAP can help in many different areas of your work and personal life. Available services include counseling, financial, legal, ID theft prevention and recovery along with many other available services.
Need Help Fast?
Feeling overwhelmed and need help fast? Contact the Cigna EAP and ask for a Fast Access provider.
Click here for additional information
Looking for Emotional Support?
Looking for Emotional Support? Why not try one of the available online options; Welcome iPrevail and Happify
iPrevail can help with the following:
› Overcome feelings of anxiety and loneliness
› Reduce negativity and feelings of depression
› Decrease stress from relationships, work, school and daily life
› Build resilience and positivity
Click here to learn more about iPrevail.
MPS has partnered with Cigna to bring you Happify, a free app with science-based games and activities that are designed to help you.
› Defeat negative thoughts
› Gain confidence
› Reduce stress and anxiety
› Increase mindfulness and emotional well-being
› Boost health and performance
Click here to learn more about Happify.
- Positive thinking: Stop negative self-talk to reduce stress
- How Positive Thinking Builds Your Skills, Boosts Your Health
- The Power of Positive Reframing
- 9 Stress Management Strategies Every Teacher Needs to Know
- Stress Management - Help Guide
- Teacher Burnout: Causes, Symptoms, and Prevention
- How to spot if you or your colleagues are stressed: tell-tale signs for teachers
- Starting Your Path to Financial Well-Being - Spend Life Wisely
- What Does Financial Wellbeing Really Mean For You?
- The Importance of Financial Well-being - United Way of ...