Uprise Behavioral Health
Employee Assistance Program [Company Code: MESAUSD]
New name same great services
Mesa Public Schools would like to welcome Uprise Behavioral Health. Uprise is replacing IBH, new name same great services.
Feeling overwhelmed? Need Help? Don’t know what to do?
Consider contacting the Uprise – Employee Assistance Program
Uprise can help in many different areas of your work and personal life. Available services include counseling, financial, legal, ID theft prevention and recovery along with many other available services.
How does the Uprise work?
As an MPS employee, all you and your family will need to do is contact Uprise directly at 1.800.327.3517 or 1.800.395.1616. You will be provided with the names of participating counselors so that an appointment can be made. Sessions are Face-to-face with a master’s level clinical therapist. Up  free sessions per issue, per year.
- Positive thinking: Stop negative self-talk to reduce stress
- How Positive Thinking Builds Your Skills, Boosts Your Health
- The Power of Positive Reframing
- 9 Stress Management Strategies Every Teacher Needs to Know
- Stress Management - Help Guide
- Teacher Burnout: Causes, Symptoms, and Prevention
- How to spot if you or your colleagues are stressed: tell-tale signs for teachers
- Starting Your Path to Financial Well-Being - Spend Life Wisely
- What Does Financial Wellbeing Really Mean For You?
- The Importance of Financial Well-being - United Way of ...