MPS's Learning Management System
Online Instructional Design Coaches
What is an OIDC?
OIDCs are site-based online instructional design coaches who teach part of the day. Part of their contract is funded by Educational Technology in order to support schools with online and blended learning through Canvas, the district adopted learning management system. A detailed description of their roles and responsibilities is available here.
Who are the OIDCs assigned to my campus?
Please refer to the Canvas Contacts list to find the OIDC for your campus.
Canvas Support - Who Can Help
MPS Canvas Trainings and Resources:
- Canvas Cohort Course - Canvas Tutorials and Canvas Crash Course Cards are available here.
- MPS Canvas Videos - YouTube playlist of videos to get you started
- Canvas Condensed - Short helpful videos (a minute or less)
- MPS Canvas Handbook - A guide to assist front office staff and others supporting Canvas.
- Parent/Guardian Access to Canvas - Information on how parents and guardians are able to access Canvas.
- MPS Blueprints - Information about how Blueprint courses work in Mesa