As a community service, Mesa Public Schools provides outside organizations an opportunity to send flyers to families within the district boundaries and employees through Peachjar's online e-flyer delivery service. For a small fee, outside organizations are able to submit flyers directly to Peachjar. Additionally, there is no fee for flyers that promote free events for families, students and district staff.
In order for your flyer to be considered, please ensure it meets the following criteria: (Does not apply to organizations that submit flyers only to district employees.)
- The sponsoring organization is nonprofit or tax-exempt. (You may be asked for documentation.)
- The advertised activity or event does not conflict with enrollment and attendance in district schools.
- The advertised activity or event is youth focused and promotes the health, education or welfare of our students.
- The flyer clearly displays the organization's name and contact information.
- Flyer must be in 8 1/2" x 11" original electronic PDF format. No scanned documents are allowed.